Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spring Easter Eggs


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using A and M Memories Springtime Suzette digital stamp for this month's progressive challenge over on the A and M Memories Facebook group.

Once I printed off the image, I colored her using both prismacolor and copic markers.  I then sponged some bermuda bay and marigold morning inks over and around the image before layering and adding some button brads.  She was then added to a card using Echo Park Country Drive designer paper.  I then die cut a butterfly from scrap apricot card stock and lightly sponged marigold morning dye ink on the butterfly edges.  I then added a rose die cut from scrap apricot card stock on a bed of punched fern leaves using glue dots. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to stop by the A and M Memories Instagram, Facebook page and group for more inspiration.  When shopping at the A and M Memories store, don't forget to use my PR code BONNIER15 to receive 15% off your purchases.

Stamps: A and M Memories Springtime Suzette
Ink: Stampin Up! Bermuda Bay, Marigold Morning
Card Stock: SU, Echo Park Country Drive Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Sponges, MS Fern Punch, Rose Die, Butterfly Die, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and sweet card, Bonnie. Love your coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete