Saturday, March 24, 2018

Planning For April


Hello everyone!  Today I'd like to share with you a planner spread I made using the Color Me Digital Planner from A and M Memories.  I'm really enjoying the new type of planner since I can personalize it. I colored the month, days, and Easter Girl using Lyra and Crayola pencils before stippling concord grape distress ink around the pages.  I then took elements of Bookworm Die Cuts, Bookworm Weeklprintable for the Happy Planner, Confident Cassie functional stickers, I Hate Monday's functional stickers, and Coffee Girl functional stickers.





Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to check out the A and M Memories Instagram and Facebook Page and Group for more inspiration.  When shopping at the A and M Memories store, don't forget to use my PR code BONNIER15 to receive 15% off your purchases.

#aandmmemories #planners #diy #planner #plannerstickers #planneraddict #plannergoodies #plannerprintables #etsy #plannerjunkie #diecuts #plannercommunity #printables #happyplanner #plannernerd #stickers #stickermaker #weeklystickerkit #weeklyplannerkit #etsyshop #ericcondren #travelersnotebook #cuteplannerstickers #cuteplanner #lifeplanner #plannerlife #beforethepen #weeklyspread #plannerpeople #colormeplanner #colorme #plannergeek #plannermom #plannerlove #plannersupplies #plannerobsessed


No comments:

Post a Comment