Saturday, February 3, 2018

Love Never Fails


Hello and welcome!  Today I'm sharing a couple more Happy Planner pages using kits from A and M Memories on etsy.  Since I also use my Happy Planner for documenting my daily battle with chronic migraines and now fibromyalgia, instead of writing in a "to do" list daily, I will be writing about how I'm feeling, my pain levels, concentration, etc for my doctors.  For these two spreads, I used the following kits: Colorful LaundryHappy Planner February Monthly, Post It NotesI Hate Monday's, and Heart Burgler Weekly.


For some added fun, I printed off the Valentine's Pin Up digital stamp onto white sticker paper before coloring using prismacolor and copic markers.  I then "fussy cut" the image out and adhered to the above planner page.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!  For more inspiration, please check out the A and M Memories facebook page and group, and Instagram account.  Please use my code BONNIER15 when shopping to receive 15% off your entire order.  


Kits: A and M Memories Heart Burgler Weekly, Happy Planner February Monthy, I Hate Monday's, Colorful Laundry, Post It Notes
Stamps: A and M Memories Valentine's Pin Up
Card Stock: White Sticker Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Happy Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment