Saturday, January 20, 2018

Do All Things With Love


Hello and welcome!  Today I would like to share with you a Happy Planner planner spread from A and M Memories using a few of their wonderful printable kits: February Happy Planner MonthlyI Hate Mondays (I mean don't we all), Post It's Functional Stickers and the Heart Burgler Weekly


Since I also use my Happy Planner for keeping track of my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia flare ups for my doctors, here's my journaling pages using the same kits.




Thanks for stopping by today.  Use my discount code BONNIER15 to receive 15% off your order.  Have a great day!  Don't forget to stop by the A and M Memories InstagramFacebook page and group for more inspiration.


Kits: A and M Memories: February Happy Planner Monthly, I Hate Monday's, Heart Burgler Weekly


No comments:

Post a Comment