Saturday, December 2, 2017

Winter Flying By



Hello and welcome.  Today I would like to share a card I made for a couple of challenges using A and M Memories Elf Queen Sparkles and the Winter Wonderland printable that was a freebie over Black Friday.

After importing the Elf Queen Sparkles image into Adobe Photoshop, I typed the saying on the upper left corner before printing off my image to color using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once that was done, I added a few of the Winter Wonderland stickers to the image before stippleing Tim Holtz broken china around the edges and layering.  Once that was done, I stamped my own background onto the card using a long retired Stampin Up wheel, then added some brads and ribbon.  Finally I added some diamond ice stickles on the wings, dress and parts of the stickers to give the card an icy feel.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1748 - Anything Goes

Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: A and M Memories Elf Queen Sparkles and Winter Wonderland, Stampin Up!
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, SU Taken With Teal
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Ribbon, Scor-tape, Brads, Pop Dots, Diamond Ice Stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment