Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Pilgrims, Buttons, Brads And Bows - Oh My!


Hello and welcome.  This week, here in the United States, we're celebrating Thanksgiving. A time to be thankful for what God has given us.  Today I'd like to share a card made for this week's Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge using the Thanksgiving Pilgrim digital image from A and M Memories

After printing off, then coloring, my image using both prismacolor and copic markers, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz old paper distress ink over and around the image to "age" it a bit before layering.  Once the layering was finished, I added some Stampin Up! not quite navy brads and pop dots before layering it over a punched Thanksgiving dinner border.  I then added a couple of never before used (NBUS) off white buttons along with an ivory rosette bow.  The only other finishing touch I added was sponging not quite navy dye ink around the edges of the card.

Challenges entered:

Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Buttons, Bows, Brads

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1747 - Anything Goes

Since I had two extra pilgrim images already printed out, I went ahead and colored those using prismacolor, koh-i-noor and lyra pencils before adding each to a it's own card to mail out.


For the above card, after spritzing a bit of Stampin Up! old olive marker, I added brads, pop dots, ribbon and finally an olive leaf hat pin as embellishments.


For the final card, I added old olive brads, pumpkin prima roses, along with Stampin Up! olive felt flowers with ice stickle centers as embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. 

Card 1 -
Stamps: A and M Memories Thanksgiving Pilgrim Digital Image
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, My Minds Eye All Spice Designer Paper
Ink: Stampin Up! Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sponge, Martha Stewart Thanksgiving Dinner Border Punch, Buttons, Brads, Ivory Bow, Glue Dots, Pop Dots

Card 2 -
Stamps: A and M Memories Thanksgiving Pilgrim Digital Image; Stampin Up! Holidays and Wishes
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter, Basic Black; My Mind's Eye All Spice Designer Paper
Ink: Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Color Spritzer Tool, SU Handsome Hunter Marker, Brads, Pop Dots, Leaf Hat Pin, SU Chocolate Ribbon

Card 3-
Stamps: A and M Memories Thanksgiving Pilgrim Digital Image; SU Holidays and Wishes
Ink: Black, Old Olive
Card Stock: Stampin Up!; Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Designer Paper
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor and Lyra Pencils, Ranger Glossy Accents, Prima Roses, Pop Dots, Spellbinders Oval Dies, Big Shot, Ice Stickles, SU Old Olive Felt Fusion

1 comment:

  1. Great Cards! I love green so my favorite is the third one!! Have a lovely holiday and thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete