Friday, November 24, 2017

Holiday Swirls



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made for a couple of challenges using Skating Isabelle from A and M Memories.

After printing off the image, and coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering.  Once that was done, I added some NBUS (never before used stuff) Basic Grey brads along with a strip of pom-pom ribbon.  Finally I added some silver snowflake stickers I've had in my stash for years and some diamond ice stickles before popping up my image panel over some PTI Rustic Snowflakes designer paper.

Challenges entered:
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1747 - Anything Goes

 Outlawz Festive Fridays - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: A and M Memories
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, PTI Rustic Snowflakes Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Pop Dots, Brads, Ribbon, Score-tape, Stickers, Sakura Glaze Pens, Diamond Ice Stickles


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I love how everything matches. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete