Friday, October 6, 2017

Live Long.....


Hello and welcome!  It's been a while since I've posted due to my migraines, but I'm trying to get back on track again.

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using Interstellar Toni from A & M Memories Designs.  When I first saw the image, I immediately heard Mr. Spock saying "Live Long and Prosper" so I added the saying using MS Word.  I see so many different sayings that can go with her so your imagination is your only limit.

Once I printed off the image and saying, I pulled out my markers and started coloring.  Once that was done, I stippled some Stampin Up Bermuda Bay ink around the image before layering.  I then pulled out some scrap retro designer paper for the card, then added a dry embossed dot matrix border panel.  After adding some brads, ribbon, punched "stars" with bling, pop dots and a clip, I pulled out a NBUS (never before used stuff) glaze pens to highlight parts of Interstellar Toni's hair, uniform, laser and boots.  I'm really happy with how she's turned out.

I'd also like to enter her in the following challenge:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1740

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: A&M Memories Interstellar Toni
Ink: Stampin Up! Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: White, Designer Paper Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Ribbon, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Glaze Pens, Clip, Fiskars Retro Star Punch, Glue Dots, Bling, Pop Dots




1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! Your card is adorable; love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete