Sunday, July 16, 2017

Santa Has Enough Reindeer?


Hello and welcome.  I hope you're enjoying your day and it's filled with fun and lots of relaxation.  Today I'm sharing a card using an oldie but goodie from Bugaboo Digital Stamps called Enough Reindeer.  Now who can resist those puppy eyes!!!  I sure couldn't.  Now onto my card.

I started off by printing the image off onto white card stock then colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the sides then layered using some Papertrey (PTI) Pure Poppy and Spring Rain card stock before adding some mini gold brads.  I then layered some PTI Rustic Snowflake designer paper onto a white card along with some Martha Stewart washi tape from my stash.  After adding my image panel, I added some snowflake bling and a mini golden bow.  I finally added some diamond/waterfall ice stickles to add some sparkle on the image.  Unfortunately, all of the sparkle doesn't show up very well in the pic and my cutting is slightly off due to new glasses. :(

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bugaboo Christmas In July - Make It Sparkle

Outlawz Festive Friday - July 14th Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous rest of your weekend.


Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Card Stock: Georgia Pacific, PTI
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, MS Washi Tape, Bling, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush, Bow, Ice Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Love your project so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in our CIJ challenge on Saturday, love your shine and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete