Saturday, May 27, 2017

I Love Rock N Roll...

 
..."put another dime in the jukebox baby".  Gotta love Pat Benatar.

Welcome everyone!!! This is my first blog post as a new design team member for Angel's Hearts and Memories.  The card I am sharing with you today is from this months release and the image is called Rock Star Molly.  I had SO much fun coloring her up while having Pat Benatar running through my head; hence the title above.

After I printed off Rock Star Molly onto white card stock and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges of the image panel before layering then adding some music note brads I found in my stash.  I also decided to layer the card using some music note designer paper I found before adding a die cut musical score border then sponged some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around the edges of the card to match Molly. Before I adhered my main image panel, I pulled out one of the music note brads then reattached it with some Prima flowers underneath.  The final touches were adding some die cut music notes and then the believe saying.

I also want to enter this into the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - Music Notes

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1721 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a safe Memorial Day Weekend here in the States.

Stamps: Angel's Hearts & Memories Rock Star Molly
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Music Note Designer Paper
Accessories: MFT Music Note Dies, CC Designs Music Note Border Die, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Believe Brad, Recollection Music Note Brads, Glue Dots, Primas

No comments:

Post a Comment