Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Wonderful IRS


Hello and welcome.  Don't you just love paying taxes?  Right!  Neither do I.  Today I have a cute and snarky card featuring a darling digital image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps again.  Have I said how much I love their Stella images?  Well here's another one for you to enjoy!

After downloading the image and combining the saying to the image in MS Word, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the image was colored, I sponged  some Tim Holtz tumbled glass and aged mahogany distress inks over and around it before layering and adding some white brads.  I then added a die cute blue border using a MFT  scalloped die.  I finally sponged some rose red die ink around the edges of the card to distress it a little as a final detail..

I'm entering this card in the Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 1716 for this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Bugaboo Stella IRS
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Aged Mahogany, SU Rose Red
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Printer, Computer, Prismacolor & Copic Markers, Sponges, Brads, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Big Shot, MFT Scallop Die

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha!! Never noticed that!! What an adorable card :) Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love your sentiment and what a perfect image to use with it! Pretty sure I'm going to be chuckling all night over this one. Thanks for entering it in the PIP challenge this week. Have to go off and laugh now.....

    ReplyDelete