Friday, April 28, 2017

Testicles or Tires


Have I said how much I just love Bugaboo Digital Stamps??  If so, then I'm saying it again - I LOVE them!!  My card today is a CASE(Copy And Share Everything) of a card I made a while back during the 30 day marker challenge.  Right now it's totally perfect since my car engine has decided to take a vacation - without asking permission I might add.  Grrrrr.....  It's also my submission for the Twisted Thursday Anything Goes challenge this week over at the Outlawz.

So, after printing off my Stella Tidbits digi, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling tumbled glass distress ink around it, then layering and distressing the layered panels.  Since this is a "guy" inspired card, I added some Phillips and Flat Head screws.  Being me, I just had to add some mini primas with platinum ice stickle centers to finish everything off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and I hope my card gave you a bit of a giggle.




Stamps: Bugaboo Stella Tidbits Digi
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Primas, Glue Dots, Platinum Ice Stickles, Brads, Dimensionals. Distressing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment