Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pasture Birthday


Hello everyone!!!  Long time no hear from me....right?  Between my own health issues, hubby's health issues, 2 deaths in the family and moving, 2016 has totally stunk!  I'm sooooo hoping 2017 is different.

With that wish, I now have MY OWN stamp room thanks to the forced move we had so I now have space to create, make a mess and not have to immediately clean it up. :)  I'm trying to get back into coloring and stamping to help me out both physically and mentally.  The first card of 2017 posted is for a challenge at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday "Down On The Farm" challenge.



For this card I pulled out a  LONG retired Stampin Up! background (Chicken Wire) and set (Udderly Moovelous) and got to work.  After stamping the background and stippling along the card and layer edges in matching ink, I stamped the sheep and saying in memento tuxedo black and colored using Copic markers before adding brads, silk flowers and a yellow button.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Stampin Up! Chicken Wire, Udderly Moovelous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Adirondack Caramel, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Copic Markers, Silk Flowers, Glue Dots, Button, Stipple Brushes, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment