Saturday, November 22, 2014

Little Cloud Girl


Hello and welcome.  Sorry it's been a bit between posts.  I've had some serious migraine issues lately.  It's been awhile since I've participated in one of the Crazy 4 Challenges, and this week's hello challenge fit perfectly with the card I was currently working on.

After printing off the Cloud Lily digital image from ppinkydollsart, I colored her using both Lyra and Prismacolor pencils before stippling some Tim Holtz milled lavender and tumbled glass distress inks over and around her.  Once I had my image layered using Stampin Up! card stock, I added some white baby brads before layering the image panel over a Jillibean Soup Coconut Lime border.  I then sponged some Stampin Up! lavender lace ink around the card, including the designer paper border, added ribbon, silk flowers with a brad center, and a pearl heart flourish.  The final touches were highlighting the cloud details using diamond ice stickles for some added sparkle before stamping my saying.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a fantastic weekend.

Stamps: Ppinkydollsart Digital Cloud Lily, MFP Sayings Galore (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Milled Lavender, Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up! Lavender Lace
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Jillibean Soup Coconut Lime Designer Paper
Accessories: Lyra & Prismacolor Pencils, Brads, Glue Dots, Stipple Brushes, Sponge, Pearl Flourish, Silk Flowers, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment