Sunday, June 29, 2014

Be The Change


Hello and welcome.  I finally decided to participate in a Unity Be Inspired challenge.  For the challenge, I chose to use the sketch as my inspiration and also decided to pull out a retired Unity stamp kit I had never used yet called Be Bold.

After stamping my rose in memento inks, stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass around the edges and layering, I added some dusty brads to the corners and dimensionals before popping the image panel up over some ribbon and washi tape before making my own floral spray using punches and mini prima roses.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Unity Be Bold
Ink: Memento Dew Drops, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Ribbon, Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Martha Stewart Fern Punch, Prima Roses, Glue Dots, Brads, Stipple Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment