Monday, March 24, 2014

What's Mew Bingo?


Hello and welcome!  Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge.  I decided to make the card for my hubby whose recovering from total hip surgery and loves getting happy mail himself since he's home bound. 

I used some some Kaiser Craft Chapter One designer paper gifted me by my awesome friend KelliJo.  After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black ink and coloring with prismacolor markers, I stippled some tim holtz distress inks around and over the images to help "age" things a bit.  Even though the card is for a man, I also added some ribbon and flowers to help finish things off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: TCP What's Mew?, Build A Bingo
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Brushed Corduroy, Adirondack Caramel, Sunshine
Card Stock: MFP, Kaiser Craft Chapter One Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Brads, Prima Flowers, Stipple Brushes

5 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! Perfect! Ken will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is darling too! Great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! You are the TCP Tuesday winner for this challenge. Please contact me for your voucher

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling. I like the image and great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the greens and blues on this Bonnie. A fab layout too. Congrats on your Cat Cash!

    ReplyDelete