Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OSA Peacock Swap

Hello.  I'm playing catch up with posting cards since I'm still getting over walking pneumonia and my husband has also had a total hip replacement surgery with complications now.  On top of all this, my migraines have also started acting up again.  So posts will be hit and miss over the next couple of months again.

Today I am sharing a card I made for a peacock swap using stamps from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  After stamping my main images in memento black, I colored everything using prismacolor markers then highlighted parts of the entire image panel using koh-i-noor pencils and ice stickles.  I then stamped the peacock a second time, colored, and cut out to pop up using pop dots.  Tim Holtz tumbled glass is stippled for the sky and brushed corduroy is stippled for the ground.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps:  MFP Be A Showoff, Columns and Topiaries, Be Virtuous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Brushed Corduroy
Card Stock: SU, Washi Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Koh-i-Noor Pencils, Stipple Brushes, MS Punches, Ice Stickles, Glue Dots, Brads, Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie--this is beautiful! I love how you used the columns on the side of your peacock and then have him perched on one! Very creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about all the health issues, Bonnie. But despite that, you have created another beautiful card. That peacock image is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete