Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hello Balloons


Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's Addicted to CAS: Die Cut challenge. For the challenge, I decided to pull out a Taylored Expressions set that needed some love called Sky's The Limit along with the coordinating die then paired them both up with some blue marbled card stock from my stash.

After stamping the balloons in memento black and coloring with prismacolor markers, I die cut the matching balloons out along with the clouds before stamping, coloring then punching out the sun.  Once my saying was stamped onto the card, I adhered everything else using glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: TE Sky's The Limit & Coordinating Die
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: White, Blue Marble
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Glue Dots, Die, Big Shot

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is such a fun card. And I love how you used the marbled card stock for the sky/clouds. It looks awesome!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie. Fabulous paper for the sky - so pretty! Love the fun, bright colors of your balloons. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hot air Balloons are so adorable, and that marbled BG is perfect. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete