Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's TCP Tuesday Time!


Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a few cards I've made for this month's TCP Tuesday paper piecing challenge.  Although it's a very simple technique with beautiful results, it's also one I don't do very often.

My first card uses one of my favorite TCP sets, Coffee, Tea, Meow along with some scrap designer paper for the tablecloth, heart pearl brads, ribbon, and a pearl dew drop.  Miss Sprinkle is also colored using prismacolor markers and a blender marker.

My second card features Oh Chute on a one layer scrap card, scrap designer paper for the parachute, a die cut cloud border I cut apart, popped up, then stippled ink on and some hand drawn birds.  I also stippled some of my own clouds using a scalloped oval punch scrap along with Tim Holtz tumbled glass ink.

There's still time for you to enter into the challenge so what are you waiting for?  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: TCP Coffee, Tea, Meow, Oh Chute
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Designer Paper Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Marvy Scallop Oval Punch, TCP Cloud Border, Dimensionals, Black Marker, Dew Drop, Glue Dots, Pearl Heart Brads, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. You should paper piece more often! You are great at it. Love the striped tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete