Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love Stinks - TCP Tuesday April Challenge


Second post for me today.  If you are looking for my Inspiration Challenge post, please scroll down one.

Today I am sharing a card I made for this month's TCP Tuesday April challenge.  This month Alma has challenged us to create a card or project using flowers as the main focal point.  So, not being one to shy away from this challenge even though my migraine was still bugging me,

I pulled out some die cut flowers I had received as part of a secret sister gift and paired them with the TCP set Love Stinks and stamped part of a background using only the solid hearts from the set along with some Stampin Up! lavender lace and regal rose inks.  After sponging the same inks around the edges of some of the flowers, as well as kiwi kiss ink, I added them to my card in the corners along with some punched "greens" using a Martha Stewart punch and scrap card stock.  Then I stamped my saying onto another die cut panel, sponged ink around the edges, and them popped it up onto my card.  The final touches were to add some pink pearls and Stampendous class-a-peel butterfly stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: TCP Love Stinks
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Lavender Lace, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Lavender Lace, Scraps
Accessories: Sponges, Glue Dots, Pearl Stickers, Martha Stewart Punch, Stampendous Class-A-Peel Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment