Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Bird

Hello and welcome to the weekend.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a couple of challenges using a Hero Arts cling stamp that has been collecting dust.  I love this type of collage stamp because they are so easy to work with.

After stamping the image in memento tuxedo black onto white card, I colored only the flowers, bird and circle before lightly stippling some Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink.  Once I was done with all of my coloring and stippling, I layered the image onto some Stampin Up! scrap card stock before adding some faux brads, punched butterflies, and ice stickles.

Challenges entered:
A Blog Named Hero - Anything Goes
Hero Arts Blog - Spring Color Contest

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Hero Arts Bird In Circle
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment