Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Little Racoon

Hello and happy hump day!  Today I am sharing a sneak peek of a new set being released next week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company called News From The Woods. I am going to love using this set!  One it's easy for masculine cards and for quick cards as well.

I stamped the birch trees in memento black then over stamped the peeking raccoon onto one of the birch trees before stamping it again onto a piece of white scrap paper then coloring.  Then I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering and adding black baby brads.  For the card background, I repeatedly stamped the birch trees in Stampin Up! basic grey directly onto the same color card stock then stippled the ink around the edges of the card.  Once that was done, I added my cut out raccoon, popped up on a dimensional, and a layered saying so it would stand out a bit.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget the blog hop next week for Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company next week starting on Tuesday.

Stamps: MFP News From The Woods
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Basic Grey
Card Stock: MFP White, Stampin Up! Basic Gray, Going Grey, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Hole Punch, Brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Bonnie. The little raccoon is adorable. I love that birch tree stamp, too. You've used it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peeking raccoon and I always enjoy seeing your cards. I'm joining your blog. Hope you will visit mine as well. kren@ www.afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete