Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Celebrate New Life Swap


Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing a card I made for the March Spring swap over on SpeedyTV.

After stamping my main image from the soon to be released Easter Scenes in memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock then coloring with prismacolor markers, I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering using scrap Stampin Up! card stock and white baby brads.  Then I stamped my own background directly on the card with Stampin Up! blushing bride ink using a soon to be released set called Spring Things.  Once my background was stamped, I then over-stamped the saying in memento tuxedo black.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFP Easter Scenes, Spring Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: MFP White, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride, Pretty In Pink Scrap, Certainly Celery Scrap, Bashful Blue Scrap
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brushes, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Baby Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment