Monday, January 28, 2013

Vintage Vino


Hello again.  Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my CCEE and Paper Playtime post, please scroll down one.  Thanks

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Craft Planet cuttlebug #148 challenge.  Since I had wanted to have a vintage feel to the card, I pulled out some provo craft designer paper from my stash that's been around for 10 years or so and combined it with the cuttlebug traffic jam embossing folder for the background.

After stamping my image from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company No Sour Grapes in memento tuxedo black onto MFP corn husk card stock before coloring with prismacolor markers then layering with Stampin Up! card stock and popping up over the embossed background.  The only embellishments I added were primas, bling, brads and some ribbon from my $1 stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: MFP No Sour Grapes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Provo Craft Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ice Stickles, Ribbon, Primas, Glue Dots, Bling, Pop Dots, Cuttlebug Traffic Jam Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment