Saturday, January 5, 2013

Live Like A Swan

Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Paper Smooches Sparks challenge, please scroll down one posting.  Thanks.



I recently found a new challenge blog called Little Tangles and decided to give their Clean and Simple challenge a go.  So I pulled out a new set I had just received from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company called Not So Ugly for their January stamp release coming up and got to work.

After stamping the swan image twice onto MFP white card stock, I colored only the swans beak using a prismacolor marker.  Once my coloring was finished, I cut out the additional swan and popped it up on dimensionals in the center of a pre-cut window card before stamping my saying in the lower right hand corner.  My final touch was to stamp the swan in the lower left hand corner of the matching envelope.
 
Challenges submitted:
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.
 
Stamps: MFP Not So Ugly
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: MFP White, Pre-Cut Window Card
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is just so classy and elegant and that swan is simply amazing. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! You did CAS so well and I'm so glad you joined us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple, elegant design of your card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card, thanks for playing along with Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! I love that swan paired with the bright blue!

    ReplyDelete