Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clean And Simple With Emily...

...Emily Dickenson that is. 

This week's Crafty Friends Challenge is to go clean and simple (CAS).  With that in mind, I dusted off an old Stampin Up! set called Feathered Friends and stamped a scrap piece of white card stock left over from the Hope You Can Cling To challenges in memento black before coloring with koh-i-noor pencils.  Once my coloring was finished, I stamped a matching envelope and my card set was finished.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: Stampin Up! Feathered Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: White
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Envelope

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Bonnie! Thanks so much for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge this week.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete