Friday, November 9, 2012

Total Peace

Hello and TGIF!!  Today I am sharing a card I had submitted to Paper Crafts World Cardmaking Day Thinking of You contest, however, I wasn't one of the lucky 4 chosen to win.  Oh well!!  My card uses Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's newest release called On The Fly combined with Silhouette Mini Selections and Scenic Selections. 

After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black onto MFP snow storm white and coloring with koh-i-noor pencils with a blender marker, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz forest moss and broken china distress inks around the edges for the sky and grass respectively before layering and adding brads.  For some extra texture, I added a mahogany dry embossed border using a Tim Holtz bark dry embossing folder on top of a dry embossed garden green card.  My final embellishment was a die cut sun with Adirondack sunshine yellow ink sponged over it and popped up on dimensionals.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.
 
Stamps: MFP On The Fly, Scenic Selections, Silhouette Mini Selections
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Forest Moss, Broken China, Adirondack Sunshine Yellow
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm White, Deepest Mahogany, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun Scrap
Accessories: Big Shot, Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Stipple Brushes, Tim Holtz Bark Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Sponge, MFT Sun Die-Namic, Brads

1 comment:

  1. just gorgeous! i love every layer! super cool embossing and what fabulous coloring on your beautiful nature scene- LOVE!

    ReplyDelete