Saturday, November 10, 2012

Light The Way Fall

Hello and welcome to the weekend.  Today I am sharing another card I submitted to RubberStampMadness magazine for possible publication.  Although it wasn't selected, I am still VERY happy with it and with the card they did select to publish.  You can see that one here. 

This card features one of my favorite types of images lighthouses and uses Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's sets Lighthouses, and Scenic Selections.  After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black onto MFP snow storm smooth, I pulled out my koh-i-noor pencils with blender marker and got to work coloring before cutting some of the images out to pop up later.  Once my coloring and cutting were done, I lightly stippled some clouds with Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink before layering and adding some vintage brads to a mahogany card.  After stamping my saying, cutting out, layering and adding it as well, I popped up the cut out Scenic Selections images using Recollections pop dots before highlighting the sea grass using a copic spica pen.  The only other embellishment added was diamond ice stickles to the bare tree branches and waterfall ice stickles to the ocean waves.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.
 
Stamps: MFP Lighthouses, Scenic Selections
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: All MFP
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Brads, Ice Stickles, Pop Dots, Stipple Brush

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Bonnie. Such a detailed and wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete