Sunday, November 18, 2012

Graceland At Christmas

Hello again.  I stamped this card for the Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kincade challenge over a week ago, but have been unable to upload due to my migraines.  I just LOVE my Thomas Kincade stamps!! 

For this image, I decided to go with a clean and simple (CAS), monochromatic look.  After stamping the Graceland Christmas image in memento bahama blue ink, I layered it on Stampin Up! navy and pacific pointe card stock before adding three alternating layers of scalloped borders along with silver snowflakes.  The card took me a total of about 20minutes to make and would be easy to make for mass reproduction of Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: CHF Thomas Kincade Graceland Christmas
Ink: Memento Bahama Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Night Of Navy, Pacific Pointe
Accessories: MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic, Silver Brads, Silver Snowflake Brads

1 comment:

  1. Love this image in blue! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for the CHF Challenge. I hope you'll join us again for this weeks Tree challenge!

    ReplyDelete