Thursday, November 8, 2012

Caught On The Fly Anniversary


Hello and happy Thursday!!!  Today I am sharing a card with you I had submitted to Paper Crafts as part of their World Cardmaking Day Anniversary contest.  Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the lucky 4 chosen in this category.  As soon as I received my Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company set of On The Fly, I started formulating the idea in my head.

After stamping my images in memento tuxedo black onto MFP snow storm white then colored with koh-i-noor pencils with a blender marker before cutting out and setting aside.  I then took some deepest mahogany card stock and cut it using Tim Holtz Baroque Sizzix die before embossing it using Tim Holtz bark dry embossing folder.  Before layering everything completely, I dry embossed a garden green layer using a cuttlebug forest branches embossing folder.  After layering and adding brads, I added my cut out images, popped up the saying on pop dots, and added a small googlie eye to the fish using Ranger Glossy Accents before stamping my anniversary greeting from Celebrate Big.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: MFP Celebrate Big, On The Fly
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm, Deepest Mahogany, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Pop Dots, Tim Holtz Baroque Sizzix Die, Big Shot, Tim Holtz Bark Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Forest Branches Embossing Folder, Googlie Eye, Ranger Glossy Accents, Brads, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment