Monday, November 5, 2012

50 Shades of Sassy Gray

Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my CHF challenge post, please scroll down one.

I decided to play along this week with the Sassy Studio Designs 50 Shades of Sassy challenge even though I've never read the 50 Shades of Gray book.  Seemed easy enough, create a card using the freebie image and gray, black or white colors.  Simple, right?

After downloading and coloring my image with prismacolor markers, I lightly stippled Stampin Up! going gray ink around the edges before layering and adding some gray pewter colored brads on top of a dry embossed Tim Holtz retro circles layer.  After adding some gray primas with black pearl sticker centers, my card was finished.  Simple!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: SSD Digital Shady Sassy
Ink: Stampin Up! Going Gray, Basic Gray
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Going Gray, Basic Gray
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Tim Holtz Retro Circles Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Primas, Glue Dots, Brads, Black Pearl Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the embossed background, and your coloring is awesome!
    Ruza, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Bonnie! Pretty embossing and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Fifty Shades of Sassy challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete