Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To Courage - WCMD

Second WCMD post for me today.  If you're looking for my Paper Smooches clean and simple card, please scroll down one.

I have two cards I made today for SCS's Hope You Can Cling To courage challenge.  Both of the cards use Paper Smooches Hope set. 

The first card is a clean and simple style using Hope paired with some MAMBI designer paper and Stampin Up! card stock, ribbon, baby brads and mini roses.
The second card also uses Hope, however, I have paired it with one of my favorite sentiments from My Time Made Easy's Keep Strong digital set.  Again I paired the images with some MAMBI designer paper, Stampin Up! card stock, baby brads, ribbon, and also a pink ribbon brad.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Paper Smooches Hope, MTME Keep Strong
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tattered Rose
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Smooth, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride, Pretty In Pink, MAMBI Breast Cancer Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Baby Brads, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Mini Roses, Pink Ribbon Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment