Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You're A Hit - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #59



Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch. For my card this week, I chose to use some of our newly released products to showcase.

I started out by downloading the digital stamp set A Vintage Day for Dad and the Pretty Impressions paper called Bold Boys.  Once my images were downloaded and printed out, I pulled out some koh-i-noor pencils and colored the golf image, cut it out, and then layered over matching Stampin Up! card stock.  Once that was done, I added some scrap burgundy card stock below the layered image and then adhered the whole thing to the card before sponging some more mustard ink around the edges.  Simple!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to play along this week at My Time Made Easy.


Stamps: MTME Digital A Vintage Day for Dad
Ink: Stampin Up! More Mustard
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, MTME Bold Boys Pretty Impressions Digital Paper
Accessories: Pewter Baby Brads, Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Sponge

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS coloring on the golf image.. and a very cool sketch! What a wonderful guy card.

    ReplyDelete