Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let's Grab A Cup - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #54



Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern sketch challenge.  This week we have a very easy sketch for you.

For my card, I pulled out an older set, Grab A Cup, and stamped it in memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock before stamping the "cup" in memento rich cocoa ink as the letter U.  I then stamped the steam in memento London fog before pulling out a Close To My Heart vanilla marker to color the sugar bowl and a Stampin Up! lavender marker for the accents.  The coffee stains were also stamped in memento rich cocoa.  Once all of my stamping was done, I pulled out my stipple brush and lightly stippled Adirondack latte ink around the edges of the card before adding a coffee colored ribbon from my stash.  A quick, clean and simple card taking only about 15min total even with another migraine.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stop by all of the MTME Pretty Pattern Sketch team blogs to see the samples.  You can find all of the links on the MTME blog here.  While you're there, why not play along with the challenge.

Stamps: MTME Grab A Cuppa
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Lulu Lavender, Adirondack Latte
Card Stock: White
Accessories: Stipple Brush, CTMH Vanilla Marker, Stampin Up! Lavender Marker, Ribbon

1 comment: