Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Bunny - Friends of SpeedyTV 2012 Challenge #8

Hello and Happy President's Day!!!  Today the Friends of SpeedyTV by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company challenges you to use three (3) or more punches on a project.  For my card, I chose to use Martha Stewart's lattice arch border, butterfly, and grass punches combined with the newly released set called Blessings.

Once I stamped my bunny in memento tuxedo black ink onto Mark's Finest Papers Snow Storm Smooth premium paper, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got to coloring making sure to shade the bunny and lilies in various shades of brown and pinks.  Once all of my coloring was done, I pulled out my stipple brushes and some Stampin Up! inks and lightly stippled around the edges of my main image before adding the lattice arch border across the middle and popping up the image panel with dimensionals over it.  Then I took some scrap sage shadow card stock and punched out a grass border, stippled some sage shadow ink over the blades, then added it in front of my bunny.  My final touch was to punch two butterflies from scrap regal rose card stock, making sure to pull the wings of one butterfly up for added dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and please join us at SpeedyTV for this week's challenge.


Stamps: MFP Blessings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm Smooth Premium Paper, Stampin Up! Sage Shadow, Making Memories English Garden Designer Paper, Card Stock Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, Brads, Martha Stewart Punches, Stipple Brushes, Bling, Micro Pop Dots

4 comments:

  1. How very cute! Your bunny and lilies are accesorized (sp?) most appropriately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love the shades of pink and brown that you used.. beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete