Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm So Proud Of You - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #46




Happy Groundhog Day!!!!
Hello and welcome to Thursday and another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week I chose to go with some oldies but goodies for my card instead of using our new February release, so watch for those next week.

I started out by downloading the Lunch Box Love Notes digital set, and then using Photoshop Elements© to combine the images & saying.  Once that was done and printed out, I stamped the acrylic Petal Perfection set onto the card and borders before adding strips of our Color Infusion digital paper.  After that was done, and my main image layered, I just popped it up over the borders using pop dots, added a ribbon scrap knot and my card was finished.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to check out the newest products released this week at My Time Made Easy.

Stamps: MTME Lunch Box Love Notes Digital, Petal Perfection Acrylic Sets
Ink: Stampin Up! Pixie Pink
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulance, MTME Color Infusion Digital
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Computer, Printer, Photoshop Elements

1 comment: