Sunday, January 15, 2012

Warm Hugs

Hello everyone.  Sorry about the short post.  I've been having some major migraine issues this last week again.  In fact, I have been in the dark since last Wednesday and just typing this post is hurting the head. 

Today I'm sharing a card with you I made for the Clearly Inspired Valentine Challenge for Clear Dollar Stamps.  I used the Toasty Bears digital set and just paired it up with some valentine background papers, cuttlebug embossing folder, heart brads and ribbon.  I printed out the images twice and colored with prismacolor markers before cutting one set out and stippling Stampin Up! bashful blue and sage shadow inks around them to soften up the white areas.  Once that was done I popped up the bears and fire on pop dots for a little added dimension and my card was done.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: CDS Toasty Bears Digital Image
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, Regal Rose
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stipple Brushes, Ribbon, Heart Brads, Pop Dots, Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. So darling, Bonnie! I hope you don't mind if I put it on our FB page. Thanks for playing in CIC43 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable Bonnie. Thanks for playing in CIC43.

    ReplyDelete