Monday, November 7, 2011

Swinging Kitty - MMTPT171

Hello and happy Tuesday.  This week's Mothermark Teapot Tuesday challenge is to make a card with cats on it.  This week's we are sending our cards to a couple in Pt. Pleasant, West Virginia who are battling some serious health problems. 

For my card, I pulled out a Penny Black stamp that is just one of my favorites.  This little kitty is just having too much fun playing in the laundry hanging outside especially with all of the sparkle on the "unmentionables".  After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black, I pulled out my Koh-I-Noor pencils and blender marker to color everything before stippling Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the image to fill in the sky and layering.   For my finishing touches, I added some Stampin Up! bling brads, Daisy D's ribbon and ice stickles.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Prima Sasha Designer Paper
Accessories:  Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Stipple Brush, Pop Dots, MFT Jumbo Ric Rac Die-Namic, Brads, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. HaHa!! Oh my gosh that image is so adorable. This is a perfect card to bring a smile to the receipients. Love it, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete