Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Journey - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #30





Hello and happy Thursday.  It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  For this week's sketch, I decided to do a Breast Cancer theme since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. 

I started out by downloading the Keep Strong digital images and after breaking the set apart, I printed off "The Journey" sentiment and cut it out using my Spellbinders labels fourteen. 

After stamping my background using the Take Time acrylic stamp set, I punched out some butterflies using a Martha Stewart butterfly trio punch before sponging Stampin Up! regal rose ink around the edges of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME Keep Strong Digital Stamps, Take Time Acrylic Stamps
Ink: Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Black, Designer Paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio Punch, EK Success Ribbon Punch, Spellbinders Labels Fourteen, Pop Dots, Bling, Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Great card! It's perfect for breast cancer awareness month. The black touches add a lot as do the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete