Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Eyes Of The Tiger - MMTPT 169

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Today I have a card to share I made for this week's Mothermark Teapot Tuesday challenge using some tiger fur designer paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago when it opened locally paired with Mark's Finest Papers Big Cats stamp set. 

I started out by stamping my tiger image in memento tuxedo black on Mark's Finest Papers Corn Husk card stock and colored with Koh-I-Noor pencils with a blender marker.  After cutting out and layering the image, I added some die cut leaves around my tiger image to give the appearance of it looking through the "brush".  For the final touches, I added some Ranger crystal effects to the tigers eyes, gold ribbon and die cut flowers using MFT's Perfect Petal Trio Die-Namics with a gold gem sticker center and Stampin Up's tangerine tango dye ink stippled over the petals.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.



Stamps: MFP Big Cats
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: MFP Corn Husk, Stampin Up! Tangerine Tango, Black, Hobby Lobby Designer Paper, Scrap Card Stock Colors
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Blender Marker, Ranger Crystal Effects, Sizzix Leaves & Branches Sizzlet Dies, MFT Perfect Petal Trio Die-Namics, Gem Stickers, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment