Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Owls and Butterflies - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge #26




Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week's sketch comes on the heels of another fantastic My Time Made Easy release.  When I saw all of the new digital papers and the new digital stamps being release, I knew I just had to use some of the brand new goodies for my sketch.

For my sketch, I chose to use the new Color Infusion digital paper combined with the new Wonderful Woodland Creatures digital stamp set.  After downloading my stamps, and breaking apart the set, I printed off the owl because he's so cute and I was inspired by Lauren's most recent post here.  Once, I had my digital paper printed off, I allowed that to chose the colors my owl would end up being.  Definitely wasn't planning on going with the traditional owl colors with this one. 

After my owl was colored, I stippled Stampin Up! wild wasabi around the edges before layering and adding some Making Memories mini brads.  For the final touches, I added some googlie eyes to the owl and some Martha Stewart punched butterflies to the bottom right corner of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps:  MTME Wonderful Woodland Creatures
Ink: Stampin Up! Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzelberry, Black, MTME Color Infusion Digital Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Googlie Eyes, Making Memories Mini Brads, Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio Punch, Stampendous Class-A-Peel Stickers

1 comment:

  1. SO cute, Bonnie! That paper is awesome! And that owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete