Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Will You Bee Mine? - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #24 - A Week In Review


Welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This week, we are having another "week in review" looking back at sketches 7-12.  I chose to use Sketch #9 for my card and paired it with the Bee-Loved Digital Images. 

Once I had my digital images printed off (flipping one of the bees the opposite direction), I decided to also print off the sunflowers from the Bee Mine digital paper collection.  After I colored my images with prismacolor markers, and lightly stippled Stampin Up! bashful blue around the edges, I added some small prima flowers, gem stickers, ribbon, and brads to finish everything off.  When I added my image panel, instead of placing it straight like the sketch, I added it at an angle instead for a little different look.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME Bee-Loved Digital Stamps
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, MTME Bee Mine Digital Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Primas, Glue Dots, Gem Stickers, Brads, Ribbon, Computer, Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment