Monday, August 15, 2011

A Vintage Message - Wednesday Stamp Club

Hello and welcome.  This last weekend I had a couple of hours where I felt pretty good from the migraines and was able to get some stamping done, so I dusted off some of my MFT sets and got to work using the sets and the Die-namics. 

For last week's Wednesday Stamp Club over on Splitcoaststampers, I decided to finally ink up the Just My Type Stamp & Die-Namic Set that's been collecting dust around here and paired it up with some vintage GinaK digital background paper I've had sitting around.  Once my image was die cut, stamped and stippled in brown inks, I die cut the center border Scallop Die-Namic and stamped the images over it and the remaining borders before stippling caramel ink over those.  For my final touch, I used the Perfect Petal Trio Die-Namic to cut some flowers, scrunched them up to "age" them, and then stippled caramel ink all over those as well before layering.  Presto!!!  Easy peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MFT Just My Type Stamp & Die-Namic Set, Stampin Up! Petite Patterns
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel, Close To Cocoa Scrap, Basic Grey Scrap, Creamy Caramel Scrap, GinaK Digital Designer Paper
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Pop Dots, MFT Die-Namics, Vintage Brads, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment