Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Relaxing At The Cafe - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch 19




Hello and Happy Thursday!!!!  Welcome to another addition of My Time Made Easy's Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This week's sketch is one of my favorites, especially with a migraine - easy peasy.

I decided to pull out some of the older My Time Made Easy sets and digital papers for this week; especially with the warm and inviting color combinations. 

I started out by printing off Wistful Musical Magic, and Freestyle Florals digital papers before stamping Lil Cafe images in memento tuxedo black and Stampin Up! blush blossom and regal rose dye inks before coloring with prismacolor makers and layering. 

For my final touches, I pulled out a raspberry satin ribbon and brads to finish everything off.  If you haven't participated in the My Time Made Easy challenges, you really should.  They're a lot of fun and you'll have lots of inspiration as well.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME Lil Cafe
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Blush Blossom, Regal Rose
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! River Rock, Regal Rose, Digital Freestyle Florals, Wistful Musical Magic
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brads, Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute card, Bonnie. Love that sketch. You did a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie sure wish I was sitting at that cafe right now. Love your card and the layout a lot.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Pink and green go together perfectly, don't they? I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete