Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You Make Life Sweet

Hello and Happy Hump Day!!  The week is almost over so hang in there.

Today I'm sharing a card I put together a week ago featuring MFT's Pure Innocence Pucker Up set.  These little PI kids are just the cutest thing behind Flopsey and Fred Bear.  After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black onto MFT Perfect Panels, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and had a blast coloring.  Once the coloring was done, I lightly stippled Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges before layering.  I did the same thing with the saying as well.  Next, I took my MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic and die cut two borders before lightly stippling cocoa ink around the edges.

Once all of the die cutting, coloring and stippling were done, I added some Basic Gray Nook & Pantry designer paper to the card and started assembling.  The final touch was some prima flowers and a couple of extra brads in the upper right corner.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Pucker Up
Card Stock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Close To Cocoa, Basic Gray Nook & Pantry Designer Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Close To Cocoa
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brads, Die-Namic, Stipple Brushes, Primas, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment