Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Under The Sea - MTME Digital Release!

Welcome!  I hope you're having a great week thus far, and it's about to get better!  Today is My Time Made Easy mid month digital release!  I have to say all of MTME's products are fantastic and so cute, however, this digital release is my favorite so far.  I had a blast layering images together and creating my own sayings to go with them; not to mention finally using some designer paper I've had forever, and stippling Stampin Up! bashful blue around all of the images.

First up is the cutest little octopus you've ever seen, combined with a MTME staple, Singing Silhouette stamped on the rick rack border.  After adding my own saying above the image, I printed the octopus out twice on white card stock so I could pop one image up later.  After coloring and assembling my card, I added some waterfall ice stickles to highlight the dots on the little guy with pearl stickers highlighting the bubbles.

Next up is friends until the end.  After creating this little scene digitally, I thought the saying was quite appropriate.  Once I had everything colored and layered, I pulled out some swirled designer paper to use as a background.  Again, I added pearl stickers to simulate bubbles and some googlie eyes to the crab to give him some character. 

Since I wanted some coral added to the card, I pulled out a Martha Stewart fir twig punch and punched several pieces from scrap card stock.  Once those were adhered, I added some more pearl stickers around the coral.

Finally, I have to share a card called friends come in all shapes and sizes using the same scene as the above card, just with a different saying.  Once everything was colored and layered, I added some brads, pearl stickers, ribbon, and a clip to finish the card off.

If you haven't tried any of the My Time Made Easy digital products, this is a great time to try them.  This release is just too much fun!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week!!




Stamps: My Time Made Easy Underwater Wonder
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: White, Designer Paper, Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Baja Breeze, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Pearl Stickers, Martha Stewart Punch, Googlie Eyes, Glue Pen, Glue Dots, Brads, Ice Stickles, Stipple Brush, Metal Clip, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment