Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teapot Tuesday Meets MFT!

Hello all.  Question?  Is it June or December?  Right now in my small corner of California, we are having rain, possible thunderstorms, snow (yes snow) in the mountains near me and a 20degree drop in the temperatures.  Now I normally wouldn't complain about the temperature, however, it's creating havoc with my migraines.  Oh my aching head!!

Ok, this week's teapot Tuesday challenge is to make a card with numbers that will be sent to another participating tea potter, just like last month.  So for my card, I decided to "get two challenges with one card" done; even with a migraine.  Ugh!  I started out by stamping MFT's Pure Innocence Book In Hand twice onto MFT Cream Perfect Panels and coloring with prismacolor markers.  I then took some Stephanie Fizer digital School Collection designer paper pack.

Now, for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge part, I took some scrap Stampin Up! riding hood red and die cut one of MFT's small Dainty Doily Duo Die-namics before adding a layer of stamped Stampin Up! pacific point and riding hood red scrap card stocks.  For that layer I used Stephanie Fizer's I Heart Books to give the layer an embossed look before adding a Tim Holtz ruler ribbon strip and some primas.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MFT Book In Hand, I Heart Books
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Pacific Pointe, Riding Hood Red
Card Stock: MFT Cream Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Pacific Point, Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Stephanie Fizer Back To School Digital Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Pop Dots, Primas, Glue Dots, Making Memories Baby Brads, Die-namics, Tim Holtz Ruler Ribbon, Staples

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable Bonnie! love these papers & sweet PI! the weather's been crazy here too but not nearly as bad as yours lately-i'm so sorry you're migraines are giving you more troubles- hope they ease again soon!

    ReplyDelete