Thursday, June 2, 2011

Springtime Flowers - MTMEPPS12


Hello again!!  It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This week's challenge is using a square card with the sketch.  Now square cards are not my speciality, however, this sketch was really easy to use.

I started out by downloading MTME's Harriet Hop A Long Basket digital stamp.  Once it was downloaded, I pulled out some Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious designer paper and pulled out my prismacolor markers.  After my coloring was done, I lightly stippled Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges before adding some Making Memories baby brads.  I then made a border strip of wasabi card stock, and stamped MTME's Singing Silhouette stamp set using some Versamagic chalk ink.  I then sponged Stampin Up! wild wasabi ink around the edges of the entire card.  My final touches were primas on both sides of the main image, ribbon with a purple clip, and a butterfly sticker.

If you haven't joined us for a Pretty Pattern challenge, you really should.  They are a lot of fun and definitely make you think outside the box.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME Digital Harriet Hop A Long Basket, Singing Silhouette
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Versamagic
Card Stock: Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious, White, Stampin Up! Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulance
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Primas, Glue Dots, Brads, Clip, Butterfly Sticker

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Bonnie. So pretty and springy. (is springy a word? lol) Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great sketch and you have made such a sweet card, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete