Friday, June 3, 2011

Hola!!

Hello!!  TGIF!!  The weekend is almost here!!

Today, for the Stamp Something digital challenge, I'm sharing a card I made using Whimsy Stamps Chili Chihuahua and MFT's Who's That Fiesta Girl.  After downloading the chihuahua image and printing it out onto white card stock, I started coloring with prismacolor markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I layered the image onto Stampin Up! card stock and Basic Gray Luscious designer paper.

Taking my MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic, I die cut four borders and then stamped a paisley background onto them in matching ink.  Once the borders were added over the designer paper, I adhered my main image and a prima flower using glue dots.  Then taking MFT's Who's That Fiesta Girl Hola saying, I stamped that on white card stock in memento tuxedo black ink before punching it out with a Stampin Up! small oval punch.  Then, stamping some chili's and a salsa bottle on white scraps, I colored those with some much neglected Stampin Up! markers, cut out, and adhered to the saying outside and inside.  Here's a close up of the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!!!


Stamps: Whimsy Digital Chili Chihuahua, MFT Who's That Fiesta Girl, Stampin Up! Fresh Fillers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Sage Shadow, Riding Hood Red
Card Stock: MFT Scalloped Red Card, Staples White, Stampin Up! Sage Shadow, Riding Hood Red, Black, Basic Gray Lucious Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stampin Up! Markers, Brads, Die-Namic, Prima, Glue Dots, Stampin Up! Oval Punch,Stamp Something digital challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment