Monday, May 30, 2011

Synchronized Syd - MMTPT148

Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Stamp Something challenge, please scroll down one post.

I'm finally able to participate in a Teapot Challenge thanks to my continued migraines.  This week our teapot challenge is all about synchronized swimming and the teapotters.  Teapotter Leigh Grady provided us again with a digital image to use.  It's a good thing too since I didn't have any stamps to match the challenge.

After downloading the image, and printing it off twice, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got to work coloring.  Once both images were colored, I cut one out for popping up later and rolled Stampin Up's dot to dot wheel on the card itself.  Then I pulled out my MFT Wave Die-Namic and die cut three wave borders in tempting turquoise before stippling some of the same ink over them.  Once my image was layered, and popped up, I added some ice stickles and prima flowers with metal dot stickers in the center as the final touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Leigh Grady Digital
Ink: Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulance
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Die-Namic, Primas, Glue Dots, Metal Dot Stickers, Stipple Brushes, Ice Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment